Daily Shipping Times, the pioneer and oldest Shipping newspaper which has been publishing and circulating on daily basis above 50 years since 1960 is considered to be a leading newspaper amongst Ex-Im trade and amongst Shipping, Logistics & Maritime fraternity. Our main clients includes Exporters, Importers, Liners, Shipping Agents, Clearing & Forwarding Agents, Custom House Agents, Freight Forwarders, Government recognized Export House, Government & Non-Government organizations connected with EX-IM Trade, Port Authorities etc.
- Latest & updated news and articles related to Export-Import, Shipping, Logistics & Maritime trade of India and abroad.
- Day-to-day updated Shipping schedules of vessels calling at various Ports like JNPT, NSICT, GTI, Kandla, ABGKCTL, Mundra, Pipavav and other minor ports of Gujarat.
- Circulars and Notices issued by the Customs, DGFT, CONCOR, CWC, EXIM Club etc.
- Articles on Export-Import trade by leading personalities etc.
- Ports and Inland Container Depot’s (I.C.Ds) tariffs, statistics etc. on regular basis.
- Foreign Exchange Rates & Custom Exchange Rates on day to day basis.
- Latest Overseas Trade Enquiries very frequently as and when received from our sources.
ALL INDIA EDITION:
Our MUMBAI Edition the pioneer in Shipping & Maritime publications is circulated since 1960 widely in all over Mumbai and whole of Maharashtra. Besides it is also circulated on other states of India too.
WEST ZONE + NORTH INDIA EDITION:
Our WEST ZONE + NORTH INDIA Edition, circulated widely in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Ankleshwar, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar and the rest part of whole Gujarat except Gandhidham and Mundra. Apart from Gujarat it is also circulated in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and other parts of Northern India.
KANDLA + MUNDRA EDITION :
We have another edition which is called KANDLA + MUNDRA Edition. KANDLA + MUNDRA edition is circulated very widely in Kandla, Gandhidham, Mundra and its surrounding areas.