• OCEAN Alliance offers 25 services to and from the U.S. with shortest transit times with Asia
• CMA CGM’s multimodal network adds thousands of possible inland connections for its customers
MARSEILLE: CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping group, offers the best services ever to and from the U.S. with the launch of the OCEAN Alliance. CMA CGM Group combines the new offer of maritime services with a dense intermodal and logistics offer allowing thousands of possible inland connections. In recent years, CMA CGM in the United States has grown to become an industry leader, consistently outgrowing the market using an approach centered on customer service, integrity, and innovation.
The company has operated in the U.S. since 1995 where it now employs 850 staff in 22 offices on both coasts.
CMA CGM services over 150 countries from the U.S.
OCEAN ALLIANCE: the best offering in the U.S.
• 25 Ocean Alliance services from/to the U.S.
• 27 weekly calls on the West Coast serving 122 port pairs
• 52 weekly calls on the East Coast and Gulf Coast serving 281 port pairs
• 5 terminals controlled by CMA CGM: Miami, Houston and Long Beach
The fastest transit time
• From Southeast Asia to Pacific South/North West America and to
Gulf of Mexico
• From Central China / Taiwan to Pacific South/North West America, to North/south
Atlantic and to Gulf of Mexico
• From South China / Hong Kong to Pacific North West, North Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
• From North China/ Korea to Pacific North West, to South Atlantic and to Gulf of Mexico
Thousands of inland connections
Covering all of North America, CMA CGM’s intermodal network is second to none when it comes to door-to-door transportation.
In addition to the direct ports serviced, CMA CGM offers a wide range of intermodal solutions thanks to its wide rail and truck networks, allowing a door-to-door connectivity with virtually any location on the continent.
By controlling every link in the transport chain and tracking every consignment, CMA CGM ensures that its customers’ cargo is delivered safely and securely.
• 46 Primary ramps all rail connected
• A partnership with major rail service providers
• A fast and reliable service into the heart of North America
• Regular double-stack trains connecting the East and West Coasts to all inland destination
• All motor solution for coastal final destination.
• Combined Rail-Motor for door services
• Reefer expertise
• Hot Box status for THROUGH BL
"OCEAN Alliance is a remarkable product built around a wider reach, more options and faster transit time. Combined with CMA CGM's unparalleled customer service level, we will provide one of the most competitive service value to our customers," said Marc Bourdon, the President of CMA CGM America.
The edge of CMA CGM AMERICA
Additionally CMA CGM has other advantages in the U.S.:
• The largest allocation of the Ocean Alliance members to offer space in critical times
• Dedicated customer service with the expertise to handle large and small clients
• Full suite of e-services for ease of doing business
• Broad equipment fleet to handle all client’s needs
• Specialization in reefers with dedicated experts to help customers with their needs