MUMBAI: After successfully completing the 9th batch of ‘FFFAI Diploma Course on Logistics, Shipping & Freight Forwarding’ the Indian Institute of Freight Forwarders (IIFF) has announced that it would commence the new batch of this class room Course from August 2017.
The one year/300 hrs Course would take place on Sundays from 9am to 6pm at FFFAI/IIFF building, 311-313 Mahinder Chambers, WT Patil Marg, Chembur in Mumbai.
The Course curriculum has been validated by international freight forwarders’ association, FIATA, and offered through FFFAI (Federation of Freight Forwarders’ Associations in India) in India.
Highlights of the above Course are:
• Designed for executives as well as fresh candidates
• Subjects covered with case studies and onsite-training
• Duration: 300 hours covering 16 modules
• Experienced faculty from the industry
• Certificates to successful completion from IIFF-India and FIATA-Zurich Switzerland
• Internship and placement assistance to successful candidates
Eligibility: Candidates should be Graduates or Higher Secondary certificate holder with minimum two years of experience in logistics industry or qualified with proficiency / certification course in logistics from a recognised institute or course conducted by FFFAI member associations.
Candidates may contact Mr Tej Mayur Contractor, email@example.com; Mr Nirav Thakker, firstname.lastname@example.org; Mr Viren C Dayal, email@example.com. Ph: 022-67107495/96; M: 7045705799.