GANDHIDHAM : The sixth Port Trust Board Meeting for the current fiscal year was held on 25th Sept and the following important items, inter alia, were considered by the Board: -
1. Adoption of 'Port Employees Innovative Ideas Scheme'.
2. Development of 13th Multipurpose Cargo (other than Liquid / Container Cargo) Berth
3. Development of 15th Multipurpose Cargo (other than Liquid / Container Cargo) Berth
4. Recognition of Divine Life Hospital, Adipur, as one of the Port Referral Hospitals.
5. The Kandla Port Trust (Licensing of Stevedores & Shore Handling Agents) Regulation, 2016 - Royalty Rate.
6. Supply of Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic medicines, Surgical disposals etc. to Kandla Port beneficiaries from the outlets in New Kandla, Gopalpuri, Adipur and Vadinar.
7. E-tender-cum-E-auction for the work of "Allotment of 07 nos. of plots for the purpose of Port-Related Activities on 10 years' lease on As is Where is Basis at Kandla".
8. Development of Green covered Public places for Gandhidham / Adipur Township Areas - Reg. - Beautification of Traffic Island situated between Sector 1, 2, 3 and 4.
The Board approved the Proposal to adopt the scheme on Port Employees' Innovative Ideas. The Board also considered and decided on the proposals regarding Multipurpose Cargo Berths No. 13 & 15.
The Board approved the proposal for supply of all kinds of medicines and surgical disposals for Port beneficiaries from the outlets on cashless basis and also approved the Proposal to allot seven nos. of plots for Port-related activities on ten years' lease at Kandla.
The Board meeting was held in a very positive atmosphere and the Port's overall development was the main focus of deliberations.