CAPE TOWN: Safmarine has announced the enhancement of its products from and to Far East and North West India & Pakistan. This will take effect mid December 2017, informed a media statement from Safmarine. It adds, “we will continue to have 2 dedicated service FI2 and FI3 serving North West India, with the new enhanced product”.
FI3 Service Eta Xingang 16 Dec 2017
Xingang – Dalian – Qingdao – Busan – Kwangyang – Ningbo – Singapore – Tanjung Pelepas – Colombo – Jawaharlal Nehru Port – Pipavav – Singapore
• Nansha call will be removed and this gives us improved transit time from North China and South Korea into North West India. Nansha will be served on the FI2
• Mundra call will be removed and will served by Pakistan Express last call ETA Mundra 8 Jan 2018. This means an increase accessibility from North and East China.
• Pipavav call will be added after Mundra removal.
FI2 Service Eta Shanghai 11 Dec 2017
Shanghai – Xiamen – Hong Kong – Chiwan – Nansha – Singapore – Colombo – Jawaharlal Nehru Port – Pipavav – Colombo – Port Klang – Singapore – Hong Kong – Shanghai
• Nansha call will be added
• Ningbo call will be removed and will be served on the FI3 service
Further, it will expand the coverage in Pakistan with enhanced Pakistan Express service. Safmarine will introduce a new service – Karachi Express to expand coverage into the Pakistan market and will gain new access into Karachi KICT.
Pakistan Express ETA Qingdao 12 Dec 2017
Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Chiwan – Singapore – Port Klang – Mundra – Karachi SAPT – Port Qasim – Singapore – Hong Kong
• Mundra call will be added effective ETA 15 Jan 2018.