MUMBAI: Jai Ashapura Container Terminals (JACT) founded by three dynamic promoters Mr. Chandresh Zala, Mr. Ranjeet Punapulli and Mr. Harshyamsinh Parmar in the year 2013 in Mundra has added yet another feather in its cap by opening a New Empty Container Yard with 24x7 security and ample lightening arrangement at Kandla on 8th March, 2018. All the promoters have 20 plus years of rich experience in maritime and logistics domain.
The promoters are supported by Management Team of experienced professional managers armed with trained Engineers managing Depot Operations.
Quality consciousness is the core philosophy of JACT and hence Quality is strictly monitored and controlled by Quality Inspectors duly certified by Institute of International Container Lessors (IICL).
Keeping in line with its vision to provide top quality services, JACT is equipped with the right equipment to make the delivery of service quick and effective. It already owns a 25 acres Empty Container Yard close to Mundra Port having capacity of 6500 TEUs.
Key Highlights and Services of the JACT –
• Indital made brand new 12M/T forklift suitable for handling 20’ Empty Container (1 unit)
• 14 M/T Hydra suitable for handling 20’ and 40’ Empty Container (2 Units)
• 40’ Truck Truck/Trailers for faster movement and evacuation (45 Units)
• 75 KW Power connection with 50 KW generator set back up
• Electricity Capacity of 150 KW for purpose of Refeer PTI.