AHMEDABAD : CONCOR North West Region’s ICD Khodiyar has moved 935 trains ex ICD Khodiyar to deliver Export containers to Mundra & Pipavav Port and also moved 935 trains from the Ports to evacuate Import containers destined for ICD Khodiyar during the financial year 2017-18.
Few notable achievements of ICD – Khodiyar during 2017-18.
• ICD Khodiyar links Mundra Port with 2 Export trains per day and links Pipavav with 1 Export train per day.
• Out of the 935 trains loaded during 2017-18, 532 export trains were run on regular & reliable basis for Mundra Port.
• Two Superfast export trains run per day for Mundra Port. During 2017-18 332 trains reached Mundra Port within 12 hours.
• Trains for Mumbai Ports like JNPT/NSICT/GTIL are run on Trade requirment basis. Daily road service is available, average 10 containers were sent per day during last year.
• Train & yard operations at ICD work 24x7 days to provide seamless services and ensursyou timely deliveries.
• Rail movements increases the profitability of our customers.
• ICD arranges daily ‘By Road’services through dedicated fleet of trailers for export containers to all three ports ie Mundra, Pipavav and JNPT/NSICT/GTIL & D-Node for LCL.
• CONCOR North West Region’s ICD Khodiyar registered growth of 5.30% in Export during 2017-18.
The management and staff of CONCOR (NWR) ICD – Khodiyar are thankful to all the Trade Members, Customs, Railways, Service Partners and Associates for their trust in CONCOR North West Region’s ICD Khodiyar.