MUMBAI : Prime Maritime is pleased to announce its new joint service with Tehama Shipping Services to operate the India Arabian Gulf Express Service (IAGX). This new weekly service will connect Kandla and Mundra to Upper Gulf & Iraq directly.
The IAGX service will provide an optimal link with the quickest transit time ex Kandla & Mundra for all import volumes from the Indian Sub-continent, South East Asia, Far East, Mediterranean, Europe and North America into Hamad, Dammam & Umm Qasr.
The Service will commence its rotation with M.V Victor 1809W departing Kandla on 26th February 2018 with schedule as below:
The Service strengths include:
• Accepting all kinds of cargo including DG,ODC,and Reefer.
• Regular Weekly sailings on fixed days
• Direct Service with the shortest transit time
• Weekly Transhipment service to Shuwaikh, Shuaiba & Umm Qasr South.
• Accessible, responsive and dedicated customer service